Bridging Finance 24-7 the trading style of Business Finance 24/7 LTD are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data (“We”, “Us”, “Bridging Finance 24-7”) collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting Bridgingfinance247.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Business Finance 24/7 LTD, 29 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5QJ, Company number: 12005348, DPA No: ZA541464
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service or search for a product. The information you give to us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information. Whilst we have an on-going business relationship your records will remain active. Data will be deleted 90 days after the end of client activity.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
· Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
· Browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site including date and time, products you viewed or searched for’ and page response times. Download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us.
· Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site.
We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Facebook
advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Adwords Remarketing (Google, Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the AdWords advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Bing Remarketing (Microsoft, Inc.)
Bing Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Microsoft Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Bing advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Uses made of the information
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used or enquired about;
· To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or by telephone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previously. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means or phone if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data
· To notify you about changes to our service;
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about
you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
· Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
· Selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
· Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We will store the information we collect about you online for as long as we have an active business relationship. Data will be deleted 90 days after the end of client activity.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You can request to revoke your information from our records at any time. To do this contact us at
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We will supply you with the information with in 1 month from the requested date. To do this please contact our head office on and the SAR procedure will be followed.
Complaints Handling Policy & Procedure
We value each and every customer. In the unlikely event that the client is not happy with the service provided by us, we shall do our best to put things right. Any complaint will be dealt with in an efficient, fair and positive way as described below.
If you would like to make a complaint then follow the below steps
· By email at
· By post: 29 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5QJ
Please tell us:
· Your name and address
· Your client reference number
· Your daytime phone number
· A clear description of your complaint or concerns
· Details of how you would like us to rectify the situation
What we will do
We will try to resolve the complaint within three business days of receipt. If this is achieved we will write to the customer, by email or letter as appropriate, to confirm that the complaint has been resolved and to explain your next steps. If it is not resolved, we will acknowledge the complaint in writing within 5 working days of receipt.
We will endeavour to keep you updated with the progress.
We aim to resolve complaints within 4 weeks. If we are not able to do so, we will always write to you explaining what is happening and how we will look to resolve your complaint.
Once an assessment and full investigation of your concerns have been made, we will send you a final response letter within eight weeks.
If you are dissatisfied with our response
If you still remain dissatisfied with our final response or eight weeks have passed since the first acknowledgment, you the client can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint.
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free independent service for customers to solve disputes with financial companies. They will only deal with a complaint if the customer has given us the opportunity to resolve the situation first.
Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
· Post:The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, LONDON, E14 9SR
· Phone: 0845 080 1800 · Website: financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Terms of service
Using our service is completely free, and we don't charge our customers a fee. You can use our services for advice and access many different lenders to get the best deal for you, with no charge. If you decide to go ahead, and a lender accepts your application for finance, they pay us a commission based on our standard terms.